"Laughter is an instant vacation." - Milton Berle
This course explains the process of humor writing in a series of simple lessons. Whether you're a professional comedian or you can't remember how to start a 'knock-knock joke', this will benefit you!
You will be introduced to John's unique theory of 'comedy contexts'. This powerful system will equip you to create laughter from your own point of view. You will learn how to find the humor that's right under your nose.
Included in the course
- Downloadable workbook (pdf)
- Samples from instructor
- Unlimited access to lessons
- Video writing demonstrations
- Online writing session with instructor after course completion
- Guaranteed success or your money back
I teach people how to be fascinating.